Our Vision for You
We develop your conversational leadership skills to help you
create world class culture and generate worldwide support.
Confidently generate ROI
from every conversation and presentation.
World Class Culture
Lead Internal conversations that create team, leaders, and
world class culture.
Lead External conversations that generate money, support and
Use your Heroic Voice
to generate ROI for your
mission of global impact.
What we care about
We Serve leaders committed to Global Impact.
We Empower the worldwide Community of Heroic Voices.
Our Ohana amplifies their Authentic Expression.
Together, we spread Aloha to the four corners of the globe.
How we live our values
Be Intentional with every conversation.
Be Prepared for any conversation.
Use conversations to create Connection.
Be committed to consistent Practice.
Heroic Voice Leadership
As a pending B Corporation, our leadership team is responsible for aligning our services with missions of global impact. Our focus is to develop the Heroic Voices of Global Impact Leaders and preparing them for their high stakes conversations and presentations.
Heroic Voice Team
Our community of communication trainers and coaches have exceptional skills in the areas of Advanced Communications, Leadership and Accelerated Learning. They have trained individuals and organizations, worldwide, to use their Heroic Voices to generate global impact.
Our advisors guide us in our curriculum design, connect us with global impact leaders, and help us fulfill our mission and purpose. They share with us their best practices in communication, leadership, accelerated learning, event production, and community building.
Our Trusted Partners
We often collaborate with partners with complimentary services and/or global reach.
- Dan Roam, Napkin Academy (Visual Storytelling and Presentations)
- Larry Gilman, The Mastery of Self Expression (Emotional Language and Expression)
- Mark Herson, Improv Skils and Workshops (Improv Skills and Public Speaking)
- Success Resources, Train the Trainer (Workshop Training Skills)
- Blair Singer, Master Facilitator (Workshop Facilitation Skills)
- Joel Roberts, The Language of Impact (Media Training Skills)
- Clinton Swaine, Frontier Trainings (Experiential Business Training)
- Bo Eason, Personal Story Power (Storytelling and Theatre Skills)
- Toastmasters, Public Speaking (Beginner Level Public Speaking)
- Dale Carnegie, Public Speaking (Intermediate Level Public Speaking)
- Matthew and Terces Engelhart, Leadership Training (Community Building)
- Dr. Matt James, Integrative NLP Practitioner Certification (Science of Communication)
- Cheri Tree, BANKCODE Personality (Sales Relationships and Communications)
- Nancy Duarte, Slide-ology Workshop, (Visual Thinking)